Mild Hyperbaric Chamber
Why Oxygen Therapy is Essential
Maintaining proper oxygen levels in the body is a vital ingredient to health, vitality, physical stamina and endurance. Oxygen as our primary source of energy is the fuel required for the proper operation of all body systems. We must have a means of replenishing the depleted oxygen through oxygen therapy.
Researchers, scientists, molecular biologists, nutritional specialists, and others have reported benefits from increased oxygen uptake at the cellular level. World-class professional athletes, universities, renowned fitness trainers, coaches, and "average" citizens have also reported experiencing many of these benefits.
- Increases energy levels
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Rapid fatigue recovery
- Lowers resting heart rate
- Relieves pain
- Improves circulation
- Calms the nervous system
- Improves memory
- Relieves headaches
- Accelerates healing time for injuries
- Allows the body to direct enough oxygen to its primary functions without having to draw on valuable reserves
- Enhances the absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, and other important nutrients
- Kills infectious bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites but does not harm the "good" microorganisms the body needs
- Increases fat metabolism resulting in loss of body fat
- Improves chemical imbalances in the body
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Helps reverse premature aging
- Relieves symptoms of PMS
- Helps displace damaging free radicals
- Helps neutralize harmful toxins in cells, tissues and bloodstream.
Treatments in the Hyper-oxy Hyperbaric Chamber provide a safe, highly effective method for the recovery of this essential "nutrient" to all body systems. The effects are cumulative. The body begins to work more efficiently as it restores its oxygen balance closer to the higher range at which it originally should function.