How do you define Health?
Patients have so many different versions of this word. The following is a list of the actual components of Health.
- Absence of disease
- Hormones are in perfect balance
- Eating an appropriate diet where there are no weight issues
- Having lots of energy to be active and to do the activities that you want to accomplish
- Liver is at peak function ( the liver has over 500 functions) and detoxifying the body
- Digestive system is at peak performance
- No pain or inflammation anywhere in the body
- Strong immune system
- No sexual dysfunction or infertility
- Excellent muscle tone and strength
- Depression is limited to situations like death or other serious life event